- Clubnight is for players of all abilities!
- Clubnight is for having fun and is a good opportunity to make friends outside college.
- A pegboard system is usually operated to ensure everyone gets an equal number of games.
- Due to COVID-19, the club cannot provide rackets for the time being so you’ll have to bring your own.
- You should be wearing non-marking trainers or court shoes when playing.
- The club provides plenty of plastic shuttles.
- Clunight is operating on a pay-to-play basis for the time being so there are currently no year/term memberships.
- To attend any Clubnight sessions this year you will need to 'Join the Club' on Playwaze.
- We are currently not accepting new external (from outside of the university) members unless you were a member of the club in the previous academic year. This is due to a lack of court time.
- To Join the Club or to book into a session use the Playwaze link below.
If you are not currently on our mailing list and would like to receive email updates then please sign up via the link below. The updates include last minute changes to court times and availability and all other important club news, socially or badmintonally.
Alongside regular recreational sessions, all OUBaC members will have the opportunity to play in termly tournaments, with an emphasis on fun and socialising rather than competition. The tournaments will either run using a team format or be appropriately handicapped, to ensure that all entrants have a chance of securing a confectionary based prize.